- Emmanuelle Rio, Laboratoire de Physique des Solides, Université Paris Sud, Paris, France
"Importance of evaporation for bubbles and foams stability"
- Björn Braunschweig, Westfälische Wilhelms-Universität Münster, Münster, Germany
"Light-Switchable Surfactants and Their Mixtures with Polymers for Remote Control of Aqueous Foams and Interfaces"
- Elena Mileva, Institute of Physical Chemistry, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences, Sofia, Bulgaria
"Self-assembly of antennary oligoglycines in aqueous media: fine-tuning and applications"
- Francesca Ravera, Institute of Condensed Matter Chemistry and Technologies for Energy CNR, Genoa, Italy
"Nanoparticle – surfactant mixtures at liquid interfaces: properties of the interfacial layer, foams and emulsions"
- Stefan Hutzler, Trinity College Dublin, University of Dublin, Dublin, Ireland
"The buckling of chains of hard spheres and soft bubbles"
- Simon Cox, Department of Mathematics, Aberystwyth University, Wales, UK
"Foams as filters: predicting particle passage through soap films"
Transmission and Presentations
Due to the hybrid nature of the conference, we will use the free Microsoft Teams application for video transmission of stationary and online sessions. We kindly ask all participants to install this application on their computers before the start of our meeting.
Moreover, due to the necessity to transmit the video signal during the stationary part of our conference, we do not see the possibility of presenting data by speakers from their private laptops.
Before starting the session, please make the prepared presentations in PowerPoint or Adoba Acrobat available to our staff in order to upload them to our computer. Thanks to this, the presentation in the auditory room and the online transmission of the speech in the virtual space will be carried out at the same time.
Stationary participants of our conference will be able to attend lectures in an online session on their own laptops using our WiFi network or they will have the option of moving to the second lecture room where the online session will be broadcast live.
Programme and Book of Abstracts
Conference Programme in PDF format
Book of Abstracts